TTG works hand in hand with Taylor Grocery. We are not responsible for catering your next fabulous food order, but WE DO deliver your catering ordered from them to your tent at a nominal 25% of your order total. Minimum of a $100 order. We also can provide chafers, plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery. Please contact TTG personally to make those arrangements. 662-701-1177.
Process of how this works…
- Place tent reservations – when checking out right above the “add to cart” button select the check box with Taylor Grocery. That lets us know on our end to circle back with Taylor Grocery as well as with our customer to receive the invoice # & take the hassle from there.
- Next head on over to the famous Taylor Grocery’s “Tailgating Menu” and make your favorite selections from their array of options. They also accept phone calls and are AWESOME to work with.
- Book early. As soon as you know the game time get your orders in. On the SEC games I would book as early as I could. Check with Taylor Grocery to verify their catering deadline for the game selected.
- Once your order is complete we will need that invoice # as well as your pickup time window.
- We will then calculate your % for delivery owed and email you a invoice.
- If your a personal tent customer of Take it to The Grove Tailgating we will know right where to come 😉 Expect for your food to arrive during your pickup/ delivery window.
- We do deliver to any fan on campus 🙂 Just please give us a call to make these arrangements and instructions.
- If any questions arise during gameday we will always have a staff member on hand that can be reached at 662-701-1177.
- If you would like chafers, plates, cups, napkins and cutlery we will need to know by Monday at noon prior to gameday. Chafers will be delivered to your tent for your assembly unless contracted otherwise.
- We also offer cooler services which is located under the “add-on items” located in the shop here drop down.
Contact Taylor Grocery. for any catering questions.