TTG works hand in hand with multiple catering companies. We are not responsible for catering your next fabulous food order, but WE DO deliver your catering ordered from them to your tent at a nominal 30% of your order total. Minimal of a $50 delivery fee. We also can provide chafers, plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery. Please contact TTG personally to make those arrangements. 662-701-1177.
Process of how this works…
- Place tent reservations on our online system – when checking out right above the “add to cart” button select the check box with the catering company of your choice. That lets us know on our end to circle back with our customer to receive the invoice # & we take the hassle from there.
- Next head on over to one of our chosen catering companies, below, and check out their “Tailgating Menus” and make your favorite selections from their array of options. They also accept phone calls and are AWESOME to work with.
- Please let our caterers know “Take it to The Grove” will be delivering to your tailgate for you.
- Book early. As soon as you know the game time get your orders in. On the SEC games I would book as early as I could. Check with your caterer of choice to verify their catering deadline for the game selected.
- Once your order is complete we will need that invoice # as well as your pickup time window.
- We will then calculate your % for delivery owed and email you a invoice.
- Invoices MUST be paid prior to game day.
- If your a personal tent customer of Take it to The Grove Tailgating we will know right where to come 😉 Expect for your food to arrive during your pickup/ delivery window.
- On SEC games please allow a 45 min – 1 hour grace window.
- We do deliver to any fan on campus 🙂 Just please give us a call to make these arrangements and instructions.
- If any questions arise during gameday we will always have a staff member on hand that can be reached at 662-701-1177.
- If you would like chafers, plates, cups, napkins and cutlery we will need to know by the Friday prior to gameday week by noon. Chafers will be delivered to your tent for your assembly unless contracted otherwise.
- We also offer cooler services which is located under the “add-on items” located in the shop here drop down.
My Michelle’s provides spot on catering at competitive pricing. Their expertise includes
quality food and a wide range of services, They’re more than just great catering.
From inventive menus to our exceptional staff and flawless presentation, they will make your
next event a unique and unforgettable experience.
if you are into mouthwatering barbecue, Ranger Rob’s has you covered. Outstanding cuisine is what they’re all about with great packages for small or large groups!
TTG works hand in hand with multiple catering companies. We are not responsible for catering your next fabulous food order, but WE DO deliver your catering ordered from them to your tent at a nominal 30% of your order total. Minimum of a $100 order. We also can provide chafers, plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery. Please contact TTG personally to make those arrangements. 662-701-1177 or click below.
Choose from a selection of hand-crafted sandwiches made with premium meats and imported cheeses, salads packed with flavor, signature made-from-scratch soups and delectable desserts, including items made from scratch in their own bakery. Order Party Trays for tailgating, whether it be our Charcuterie Tray with a selection of meats, cheese, and a variety of accompaniments. You can also choose from a variety of individually boxed meals for your group, featuring our stacked sandwiches and delicious fresh salads. Individually packaged and ready to go for each member of your group, small or large.